- Study material couriered to your address.
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments.
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes.
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation.
- Pre and Post assignments.
- Dummy projects for your practice.
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration.
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam.
This course on Lean Management will provide you with skills in Lean and Lean Management concepts, as well as how you can use these skills in your organization.
Lean management is a method of running an organization. This approach encourages continuous improvement, which is a long-term process where small changes are implemented systematically. These changes to processes are incremental and increases quality and efficiency.
Training on Lean Management will provide you with details on the concept of Lean and Lean Management and how you can use it in your organization.
Lean Management certification is a globally recognized one in quality management. The term Lean Management refers to an end to end business process and system for organizing and managing product development, manufacturing, operations, service, suppliers, customer relations, and the overall enterprise. Lean applies in every business and process. It is not a cost reduction program, but an approach to optimize end to end processes to have maximum value for everybody.
- Introduction to Lean Management: Lean Philosophy and Principles
- The Concept of Lean Thinking
- Identifying Waste in the Production Process
- Value Stream Mapping
- Lean Management: Applying Waste Elimination Practices
- Re-Thinking Production Flow (Lean Technique).
- Push and Pull systems in Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Management and Lean Inventory Management
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Lean Leadership
- The Organization that Renews Itself
From the course:
Demand for certified professionals in this field is growing at a faster pace. According to recent surveys by payscale.com, the median salary for certified professionals in this field is $43,116 to $100,135.
Lean Management certification demonstrates one’s skills on data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating waste. Lean certified professionals can look out for job roles related to quality sector, such as Lean Manager, Lean Facilitator, Quality Consultants, and Quality Engineers.
Institute for skill enhancement and learning lean management can be taken up by any professional seeking for a career growth in the Quality sector.
Any experienced or fresh candidates can take up the course, as this course adds a greater value on their resumes.
Any individual looking forward to improve their hands on Lean concepts can also take up this course.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by renowned and award winning team. Member of company are awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared keeping in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six month after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course are available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.