Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Program
- Study material (LSSGB Handbook) couriered to candidate address
- 18+ hours of Instructor-led interactive virtual classroom session on weekend
- Soft copy of Lean six sigma handbook for reference
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail
- Support via subject expert through telephonic discussion on weekend
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Internationally recognised certification accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification & International Quality federation, for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
Prepare for a career in quality control with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training. The course is aligned to IASSC and integrates lean and DMAIC methodologies using case studies and real-life examples.
This course develops your expertise in six sigma methodology by getting hands-on knowledge on DMAIC, Project Charter, Process Capability, FMEA, Sigma calculation, Test of Hypothesis, Control Charts, VSM, JIT using real case scenarios and real-life examples.
Global recognition for our Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Lean Six Sigma curriculum and certification Accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Training aligned to American Society of Quality, USA
- Course Approved by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
The unique methodology for training and project support is something which differentiates ISEL GLOBAL from other training institutes. We train you on the basis of our experience which we have gained from the Six Sigma Consulting we do for our clients. We help you understand the actual challenges faced and how to overcome them while running a Six Sigma project.
- Balanced Scorecard
- CTQ Prioritization matrix
- Project Charter
- High Level Process Map and SIPOC
- Performance standards
- Attribute Agreement Analysis
- Statistical measures
- Sigma Level
- Process Capability indices – Cp, Cpk
- Process Mapping
- VA/NVA Analysis
- Failure modes and effects analysis
- Qualitative Screening using Affinity diagram, Fishbone
- Graphical plot—Pareto Plots,Histogram, Box Plot, Scatter Plots
- Hypothesis testing— F– test,t test, ANOVA, Bartlett test,Chi-square test, 2-proportion test
- Simple Linear Correlation &Regression
- 5S, Visual Standards, Poka Yoke,
- Pugh Matrix, Nominal group technique, Multi Voting
- Pilot and Full Scale Implementation plan
- Control Plan including Audit/Inspection plans
- Statistical Process Control using Control Charts
- Lesson Learnt and Handover to Process Owner
- Financial benefits and Project Closure
From the course:
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma technique
- Learn to apply statistical methods to improve business processes
- Design and implement Six Sigma projects in practical scenario
- Learn the DMAIC process and various tools used in six sigma methodology
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Green Belt Professional enables you to understand real-world business problems, increase an organization’s revenue by streamlining the process, and become an asset to an organization
- According to Villanova University, employers such as United Health Group, Honeywell, GE and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma to fill a variety of positions.
According to Indeed, the national average salary for a Green Belt Professional is $72,000 per year in the United States.
According to recent surveys, the median salary for certified professionals in this field is approximately $83,107 per year.
From the workshop:
- Instructor-led training by Six Sigma Black Belt and Master Belt experts to make candidate learn the real scenario of six sigma tools and methodology
- Learn the principles and philosophy of the Six Sigma method
- Dummy project by instructors to make candidate get a hands-on six sigma projects
- Downloadable e-book
- Industry-based case studies
- High-quality training from an experienced trainer
- The Program extensively uses Minitab, specialized statistical software. It provides you with a thorough knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles (including supporting systems and tools).
Quality System Managers, Supervisors, Operations Managers, Finance and Commercial Managers, and professionals who want to apply the methodologies and quality control process within an organization.
If you are unemployed looking for training to make yourself look like the best candidate on your resume, Six Sigma training will help. Employers like to see Six Sigma courses on a resume because it tells them that you are the perfect person to come in and act as a consultant, a team leader, or someone that can help the company achieve success. In addition, you will have skills to motivate other employees in their current positions. Companies want a leader who is capable of motivating others. Six Sigma certification shows a company you are motivated and you have the skills they need to make changes for improvement.
Companies want change today and many are downsizing because they think they have to. Six Sigma training will teach you ways to reduce cost without eliminating employees and improve overall processes with your company. This can help you be sure you aren’t next on the lay off line
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Accredited by CSSC & IQF, USA.
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Six Sigma Certifications you have received. Using the programme code located on your certified LSSGB certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.