Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Program
- Study material couriered to candidate address
- Instrutor led interactive virtual classroom session on weekend
- Soft copy of Lean six sigma handbook for reference
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail
- Support via subject expert through telephonic discussion on weekend
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
Prepare for a career in quality control with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training. The course is aligned to IASSC and integrates lean and DMAIC methodologies using case studies and real-life examples
This course is designed to ensure that you clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in your first attempt. This training provides in-depth knowledge of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C, six sigma tools and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases.
The unique methodology for training and project support is something which differentiates ISEL GLOBAL from other training institutes. Course curriculum aligned to American Society of Quality. We train you on the basis of our experience which we have gained from the Six Sigma Consulting we do for our clients. We help you understand the actual challenges faced and how to overcome them while running a Six Sigma project.
Lean Six Sigma projects comprise the Lean’s waste elimination projects and the Six Sigma projects based on the critical to quality characteristics. Lean Six Sigma is a managerial concept combining Lean and Six Sigma that results in the elimination of the seven kinds of wastes / muda (classified as Transportation, Inventory, Motion, Waiting, Overproduction, Over-Processing, and Defects) and provision of goods and service at a rate of 3.4 defects per million opportunities (DPMO). A mnemonic for the wastes is “TIMWOOD”.
- Balanced Scorecard
- CTQ Prioritization matrix
- Project Charter
- High Level Process Map and SIPOC
- Performance standards
- Attribute Agreement Analysis
- Statistical measures
- Sigma Level
- Process Capability indices – Cp, Cpk
- Process Mapping
- VA/NVA Analysis
- Failure modes and effects analysis
- Qualitative Screening using Affinity diagram, Fishbone
- Graphical plot—Pareto Plots,Histogram, Box Plot, Scatter Plots
- Hypothesis testing— F– test,t test, ANOVA, Bartlett test,Chi-square test, 2-proportion test
- Simple Linear Correlation &Regression
- 5S, Visual Standards, Poka Yoke,
- Pugh Matrix, Nominal group technique, Multi Voting
- Pilot and Full Scale Implementation plan
- Control Plan including Audit/Inspection plans
- Statistical Process Control using Control Charts
- Lesson Learnt and Handover to Process Owner
- Financial benefits and Project Closure
From the course:
The proper application of Lean Six Sigma methodology can affect many different aspects of a business, from improvements of goods and services to employees investing more into the final product.
Here are some benefits of using Six Sigma to improve a business operation.
- Customer Satisfaction. With Lean Six Sigma methodologies in use, a business will implement improved processes and better quality control, both of which should result in a better product. That, in turn, will lead to more satisfied customers.
- Customer loyalty. Satisfied customers are customers who will stay loyal to a brand and return to make future purchases – as long as the product remains consistent in its quality.
- Improve bottom line. Happy customers mean good word-of-mouth and also customers returning for more, all of which translates into a better revenue stream. If publicly held, this can also mean a rise in share prices.
- Employee satisfaction. One of the side benefits of Lean Six Sigma is how it can rally employees to a common cause. Unlike companies where management often flounders, Six Sigma offers leaders a chance to clarify and streamline the message. Also, improved results can create a sense of camaraderie that leads to even more good results going forward. Nothing succeeds like success.
- Better partnerships. Whenever a company does well, other companies associated with it can see improvements, as well. This can lead to long-term partnerships as well as having other companies adopt similar Lean Six Sigma strategies for their companies.
Quality System Managers, Supervisors, Operations Managers, Finance and Commercial Managers, and professionals who want to apply the methodologies and quality control process within an organization.
If you are unemployed looking for training to make yourself look like the best candidate on your resume, Six Sigma training will help. Employers like to see Six Sigma courses on a resume because it tells them that you are the perfect person to come in and act as a consultant, a team leader, or someone that can help the company achieve success. In addition, you will have skills to motivate other employees in their current positions. Companies want a leader who is capable of motivating others. Six Sigma certification shows a company you are motivated and you have the skills they need to make changes for improvement.
Companies want change today and many are downsizing because they think they have to. Six Sigma training will teach you ways to reduce cost without eliminating employees and improve overall processes with your company. This can help you be sure you aren’t next on the lay off line
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, candidate will receive lean Six sigma green belt certification.