- Study material couriered to your address
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
Lean manufacturing shortens the time between the customer order and the product build/shipment by eliminating sources of waste. It is a system that continually searches for and eliminates waste throughout the total enterprise and value chain.Every enterprise activity is viewed as an operation and waste reduction concepts are applied to each activity to achieve significantly improved enterprise performance.
Elimination of waste results in shorter lead times, reduced costs, lower inventory, higher throughput, and greater return on assets.
This proven, easy-to-understand how to course gives you the progressive steps to factory transformation to Lean without the aid of a consultant. It provides a toolbox of techniques for problem solving, continuous improvement, and for operating a Lean manufacturing facility on a day-to-day basis after the initial line design is completed.
The benefits of implementing a lean manufacturing system
1. History and Modern Applications of Lean Manufacturing
2. Performing a Strategic Business Analysis
The Methodologies for Transforming Your Facility to lean Manufacturing
3. Understanding Your Products, Processes, and Demand
4. Line Layout and Workstation Identification with Process Linking and Balancing
5. The Kanban Strategies
6. Managing Inventory with the Kanban System
Project Management for Implementation, line Start-up, Daily Operations, and Performance Measurements
7. Team Establishment
8. The Lean Implementation Milestones Checklist
9. Managing the Lean Manufacturing Line
From the course:
The results your company can expect to see will differ from that of other companies. It will depend on where you start and what you put into it. But with the right level of commitment and planning, you will start to see some of these benefits in a short period of time.
Listed below are some of the more common benefits you can expect to see.
- Improved quality
- Improved Visual Management
- Increased efficiency
- Manpower reductions
- Easier to manage
- Problem Elimination
- Reduced Space
- Safer Work Environment
- Improved employee morale
From the workshop:
- 3 month of high quality video learning with faculty support via mail and call
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Lean manufacturing methodology
- Downloadable e-book
- Industry based case studies
- High quality training from an experienced trainer
This ISEL Global program is designed for high-potential executives, directors, and managers.
Participants should have at least five years of managerial experience in a decision-making capacity in any functional area. Participants are expected to complete assigned readings and case studies.
Active classroom participation is anticipated
Logistics and supply chain professionals, managers and directors
Professionals responsible for consulting or teaching the supply chain function
Individuals working with Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, candidate will receive Lean manufacturing certification.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by renowned and award winning team. Member of company are awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared keeping in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six month after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course are available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.